Monday, January 21, 2013

Nothing else to do~

well,finally able to blog that's for sure~

anyway, I woke up only like 3 o'clock sharp pm~ pwahaha well,you dont need to know that~

So,let me say the Oppa gangnam style dance was a success for the annual dinner until our little PSY, my cousin ken-ken, suddenly go a nosebleed (maybe due to the heat or pressure?) during the almost at the ending of the dance~ But we did, did it? Right?

well, guess what. I am currently using my dad's laptop, VAIO~ Nice~ lol

well,this laptop is only use for sister's who is in primary to use cause for some reason SMSIS is upgrading to fast while secondary is still like crap~ lol

So....oh right..I am installing League of Legends...nyahaha aka LOL~ well...so wat~ i wanna play and i WILL play damn it~

But installing so long...and sometimes the wifi is so crappy~ lol~

ok,ok~ soo...yeah...I'll be going to another cosplay event...more like a charity at Toys R Us in SupaSave Mabohai on Jan 27~ Once again I shall be going as naruto cause hey~ Kids love him~ lol and the kids are special kids that's why it is a charity event~

So...let's see...oh I never notice but I've been cosplay mostly naruto~ lol,why you say~ um..that's the only costume I got that is fun to wear~? Ah,whatever...Just naruto is naruto~

Also, I was wrong and the olevel result wnt be out on jan 22 but feb 22...pwahaha oops~ how embarrassing ~ hehehe

Miss doing this but yea~

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It


Boy, no one can deny you that~ lol

This I blog again~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment