Monday, February 18, 2013

Tired...

well... Sure,i havnt been updating but whos counting?

anyway, i got many to tell you today...

So,let me start with the bad news first yea?

well,not long like last last week? a month ago...anyway... I got a ...bf...

yea...a bf...i didnt make it official in facebook and good too...

he turn from sweet,romantic,caring and crazy to over possessive..and it's scaring me~ really...

*sigh* thank goodness not much are reading my blog..or no one is reading my blog... i am just so scared...

 He's like watching me 24/7 if i go to any cosplay events...watching me if i ever do anything to a "guy friend" like hugging n stuff..my lord.. watever... I'm trying to wash it away...still not sure,,maybe...might break up but scared..watever...

ANYWAY... Good news..maybe?

Yesterday, I went to a cosplay event at Airport Mall In Brunei..not really a big event but it was fun..yea..lol~

Once again i went as naruto Shippuden..ahaha never get tired of cosplaying him of course...~

So..it was fun and we finally got th complete team on..well..since its shippuden we didnt have kakashi,sai and yamato...There's only me as naruto,maw as sasuke and lala as sakura~ ahaha but it was fun finally complete more or less~

I'll just posting this 2 pics..ahah taken by pros too~ kukuku~


This was taken by Xiao Feng~ lol..tnx man if u ever read this. Lol..we took many pictures but this kinda show my guy self? lol~ love it so~



This of course was taken by ScarySoul~ The photographer of N.E project~ lol..Tobi was there as you can see...lol photobomb? lol

anyway, many have happen...and I'm choosing college since I got 3 Os and 1 pass... lol. I'm choosing between MicroNet or IGS college... but only for a few months before going to Singapore to stufy under my Half-Brother Kuya Jason~ ahaha...gonna be hard work but I'll work hard~ lol

So,I miss typing this but here goes~

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck of It


pwahaha well..this will be awesome...~ lol..for the boy that is getting a faceboobs...lol~

anyway,thats it for now~ Till then~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.




1 comment: