Friday, January 11, 2013

Addicted ~

well..nothing much have happen to far...

unless a call from one of my dad's worker asking about the dance..OMG!!! IT IS REAL! lol

damn...I dnt wanna so scared...lol! But oh well..Just home money is involved~ yes?

well..I try to make this quick...

currently I am hearing 2 songs...

One is Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab
Second is Heart Skips a Beat by Lenka

I have been hearing the same songs since this morning...

I dunno if this is addicting but damn..just i love it~ lol

Anyway...as I hear the songs I also been finding more anime characters to cosplay...One come in mine is the gender bender version of Princess Gumball from The Adventure of Finn and Jake...lol..Cartoon.

Oh..also I might end up also cosplaying as Grell!! lol..well,all depends on syasya who's my partner...I just hope i can come on EaCon 2013...lol OMG...wish wish~ hehehe!

hehe I maybe alittle short for grell's height but that why High cut Shoes are made~ wahaha! lol..have to save effing alot of money for this cause the costume of grell is already expensive and i have to make his sharp teeth and his prop that is a chainsaw~ wahaha gonna cry for my wallet but damn excited~

Anyway...

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It

Kinda stupid but what the hell..No one's reading my blog so screw meh~ xD

That's it for now~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment