Thursday, January 10, 2013

Make Up Tag

well,I'm back..lol Nah...

Just gonna do a Make Up Tag that I got from reese..well,she dont really tag meh but you can say whoever see this is Tag..lol...yea..I went to here blog for fun...What is there else to do? Tell meh?

Anyway... MAKE UP TAG~


lol~ Now we begin!!! Oh...and before i forget..I dont use make up whatever...When I do this..I was thinking about cosplay make up so HA!

Make Up

Blush or Bronzer?
I think I would choose Blush cause what the heck is a Bronzer?

Lip Gloss or Lipstick?
hm...well, Most of the character I cosplay doesn't have much color on their lips...almost like the skin color so Lip Gloss It is~

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Eyeliner...Totally eyeliner...dude,,have you seen the anime eyes now and then?

Foundation or Concealer? 
well, I would go for concealer since can hide the eye-bags but sadly I don't have it...so I use foundation sometimes... TAT

Neutral or Color eye shadow?
well...I usually go for neutral until I really need to then I try to use color eye shadow even if i never done it before~

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow?
. . . what the heck does this mean...? Um...Pressed...Loose...I dunno~

Brushes or sponge?
well..to get those gaps I think sponge is good~

Oh~ I have never done my own make up before cause I dont know how and i have a feeling I suck at it..I did try putting eyeliner before (my mom bought me one for cosplaying) and I did good on my left eye but when it comes to the right then i am lost~ I asked my mother and aunt for help...well,they did help but it was too thick..so yea...~ TwT

Nails

Long or Short?
Ah,I love long nails....BECAUSE... long nails can benefit you in many way~ thats why~ lol

Acrylic or Natural?
Well...depends on who i am cosplaying as but sometimes i want it to be natural~

Brights or Dark?
well... depends on my mood...sometimes bright sometimes dark.

Flower or no flower?
Well...i am not creative with my nails even if i want to.

Nails~ Nails...lol~ Oh Nails?

Body

Perfume or Body Splash?
Well...I dont like perfume to be honest cause it itches my nose and i sneeze non-stop...Body splash...well... you can say i used it but not always...lol~

Lotion or Body Butter?
pwahaha~ I used LOTION of course...~ I used those that can make my skin look good..I mean doesnt look dry..yea that...and what the heck is a Body butter? lol~

Body Wash or Soap?
Well..i used both actually... well..depending on budget...lol But i used soap cause it last for a long time~ 

Lol~ This seems like quizzes...? Noh?

Fashion

Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Ah,This I choose jeans~ lol.. Make me look attractive to the ladies...~ nyahaha!

Long sleeves or Short?
Ah..depending on how I look..lol..I tend to wear simple so short cause does are what hot guys wear..simple yet good looking~

Dresses or skirt?
Well..bloody hell...NONE~ lol...I wear dress once but that's prom and never wearing AGAIN..and skirts...uniform? Long skirts...

Stripes or plain?
Well...all in the name of fashion...so Sometimes stripes sometimes plain~

Flip Flops or Sandals?
um...Sometimes both~

Scarves or hat?
well,I'm leaving in brunei and it is never cold so Hat~

Studs or Dangly Earrings?
STUDS~!!! <3 font="font">

Necklace or Bracelet ~
I am a Bracelet person...I love accessories~

Heels or Flat?
F.L.A.T!

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
um..neither?

Jacket or hoodie?
Any~

pwahaha~ Soo many questions even I dunno how to answer~ lol

Hair

Curly or Straight?
well... I used to be curly when I was bored but parents bold meh up..so I dnt really know..My hair is straight but sometimes some ends tend to curl up..so..yea? I dunno~



Bun or ponytail?
BUN! Of course.... Ponytail..sure to show off my short hair?

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins!I dont like to you know...butterfly~

Hair spray or hair gel?
well... I choose hair spray... For styling my wigs that is...No more no less.

Long or short?
lol~ I love short hair...yes..boy hair cut  is my thing...lol~

Light or dark?
well... Light...lol...Is passion red light? lol.

Side sweep or full bangs?
um..at home i just do watever...but when going out...I tend to style my hair to look like those japanese guys...hairstyle~

Up or down?
short hair so down?

Ah...some questions are my favourite...lol..not really but kinda funny...lol

Random


Rain or shine?
Depending on mood...lol I dunno why..I got mood swings sometimes...lol

Summer or winter?
I really wish winter but Brunei...nah..not gonna happen..so summer...OTL

Fall or spring?
AHHH...i love both...but brunei once again...but i would choose fall for meh~

Chocolate or vanilla?
VANILLA~~ RAWR!!!

Now, I love this question...lol...~ A++!


15 weird facts

What's a nickname only your family calls you?
. . . Bebe,kulit...? Girl... TwT"

What's a weird habit of yours?
um.... i dnt really know..or I dont remember..it just happen..sometimes...lol

Do you have any weird phobias?
Insects...Lizards...SNACKS!!!! wait..this counts yes?

What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
um..i got plenty... but due to problems I dont have those songs on my phone~

What's your biggest pet peeves?
... hard english...?

What's one of your nervous habits?
when, many people stares at meh or in a middle of thousand people My legs tend to shake even if you can't tell...lol...true story~lol

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left...or right...maybe middle?

What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
um...stuffed animal...ah bear but i forgot his name...he was long forgotten...lol.

What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Have i ever been there? I dont remember... If i do..then coffee?

What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
 huh...i dont get this?

Which way do you face in the shower?
which way? what does that even mean? um... 

Do you have any weird body skills?
um...i think i do... i can suck in my tummy and u can see my ribs..lol...is that a skill?

What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad", but you love to eat it anyways?
um....thinking...thinking...i dnt know any right now...dnt remember is more like it~

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
 "Heh?, lol"

Time to sleep! What are you actually wearing?
um...shirt but no sleeves and short pants/basketball pants?

Thanks for reading my blogpost!
pwahaha~ Well..i just saw the tag and i never actually ready your blog before...pwaahah just answering the question..lol

Now, It's time to tag people!




Naruto tag you so goooo start tagging..lol..who ever saw this post...YOUR ARE TAG!!!

p.s: This art belong to the original artist...just posting this here! lol





2 comments:

  1. HAHA! This is very surprising XD Never really thought you would do the tag~ cause you know, it's beauty and stuff. Glad you made it anyway! and I did tag you, but indirectly x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well...lol..not really interested but what is there else to do in blog? wahaha well...I do have to learn soon so you wont have too much trouble with us~ lol...!

      Delete