Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sleepover~

well,by the looks of things...lol,well my sister alexia sleepover in her friend's house who i call her Izumi who lives a few houses from here~ lol.

Well..peace and quiet for 2 days but damn she haven't even started practicing for the performance in Jan 19.

My dad's boss wants my sisters including me and my chubby cousin to perform Oppa Gangnam Style at Annual Dinner...OTL~

Gosh no...I wanna back out but sadly I hate fighting with my dad cause...hehehe scared of him yea...Dude,his a father...DUH!?

So,yeah...lol..Kenken my chubby cousin will be PSY but younger...lol we're performing the whole song...OMG!!! NERVOUS!

anyway...still got a week from now to practice and make it a good one and MAYBE just MAYBE we get paid...omg..MONEY~ lol

well...I miss going to school cause I get my allowance weekly...lol.. but i do miss school since what else to do here at home then internet and do stuff...lol

well...anyway, a few hours ago I was just going through WorldCosplay.net checking out some cosplayers and I got soo many ideas who to cosplay as even if I dont know some animes...lol well,find someone u like, learn about them,yes?? lol

so...um,yea? lol. AH! i really wanna do a photoshot..pwahah just me nagging again but can't blame me yea? Well...ehem..back to my nagging~

I WANT TO DO A PHOTOSHOT... either in my naruto: shippuden costume or agito/akito costume...~ Wanna do one so bad before i get my olevel result..lol...well..all depending on my result how my future will be spread out...nyaaha~

oh,right... you know my friend vanisa? who's suppose to be my maka for a next cosplay...well,she might not cosplay this year cause she's gonna learn to do photographing...lol study that~ looks like i might end up being syasya's death the kid~ lol

I'm typing a lot cause i dunno when will i be online again to post anything so yea.. I'll just come post again if anything interesting has happen lately...but so far...Nahhh~

hehehe~ of course never forget toooo~

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It~


Kinda awesome how strong is that cow~ lol..if made out of either stone or hard clay then no wonder~! lol..RIDE EM COWCAT~

well..thats it for now..once again I am off to find a better part of my life...lol~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment