Thursday, December 20, 2012

Waiting~

well,I'm currently waiting for Jeff to pick me up.

 lol, me and my group...Team 7 DanShi is gonna out eating at Times Square for winning 3rd place in the cosplay competition. hehehe, i dont want to buy to expensive cause still have to save up for my future cosplay costume and i have a feeling will cost me alot...the fabrics...the tailor and what about the props..omg...!

anyway, i dunno which to choose for my next cosplay...fyi i am only a guy cosplayer not a girl so all pants and no skirts....

 lol damn,bad English. lol so,yeah..most of my costume have effing hard design details...lol but i really wanna cosplay them but oh well.

I shall see what i can do yea... lol. and i cant wait for the make-up...NUUU! I am a girl lol nahhh...dude also use make-up to suit their cosplay character right?

 not much dude are found though...lol well,right now i am just typing anything that appears in my mind...lol... thats how bored i am.

 I could be downstairs watching "Miss Universe 2012" but..not always i can use the laptop...so since not much spammers in Facebook might as well got to my blog and post bout something while waiting.

 lol um, what else to blog about... ah,i also made my own worldcosplay account...

 here:- http://worldcosplay.net/member/70202/

 lol,i maybe a noob but i kinda like how it turns out...heheh i cant even recognize myself from time to time but oh well. lol improvement is a must for cosplayers. lol.

so far still waiting... i'll stop for now... lol...

Peace n Smile~
Peace Out Yoh~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment