Saturday, December 22, 2012

Celebration at Pizza Hut yesterday

Well,i got back like yesterday 6 pm something.

 Me and my group, DanShi, went to Times Square and celebrate at Pizza Hut not at the sushi place...lol oh well.

 It's ok also i guess but the pizza hut so expensive so it's like me,farah and hong only paid $5 while jeff paid the rest. Isnt he nice?

 Lol Anyway, before we went to eat we actually go to the archary first. Only jeff and farah tried it since i didnt bring my glasses so i'm no use and hong currently is sick...lol we just drag him along since tomorrow i mean later he will be leaving to KK for vacation i think.

 Lol Anyway, it's Jeff's birthday today! Lol, happy bday yoh. Well, just a shout out even if he dont read meh blog. Lol Anyway...back to my little complains...

 .
 .
 .
 .
 .

I wanna do a photoshot. I dont care anymore what cosplay as long as got.

 Lol Yeah, i am complaining since not much people read this so yeah.

 Well, all i want is some "pro" pictures of me and put it either in my worldcosplay or cure account.

 Well,i can actually do it at home but there's alittle problem... The make-up? Lol,mostly the eyeliner and the face..thats all and since i dont do much make-up i dont have the stuff to use to yea..i'm blank...lol Oh,well.

Lets end the bitching for today. Lol. Feel alittle sleepy so yea.
 Blog yah later.

 Peace and Smile~
 Peace Out Yoh~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment