Saturday, December 22, 2012

Home Alone... Not really.

Well,Good Morning...lol

I could go back to sleep and wake up around 12 later but something's wrong with the room's aircon so HERE I AM~

first,of all...since today is sunday and sister and aunty with my uncle n cousins went to go swimming yay~

So,right now in the house there is me,my 2nd oldest sister,my mom and dad. yay?

Anyway, lets me just say well,i rank up in my worldcosplay...lol..now i Got 19911...lol..last time it was 22 something...thousands...lol i must improve to rank up. lol wanna be in the top 10 if possible?

well,i secretly took the laptop and start using it...lol... sneaky?

ah,what the hell..lol anyway, i got nothing to do on this fine boring day. I woke up alittle early then my usual time,stop a laptop and just blog it....wow..my life is just AMAZING~

I WANNA WORK... but well..i'm a shy person at first...lol

so,yea...ah watever... I'll think of something then blog about it later~
Blog Yah later~

Peace and Smile~
Peace Out Yoh!
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment