Thursday, December 20, 2012

Eacon is over!!!

well, I'm back...? O.k maybe not.
 I'll come back to post from time to time.

 Anyway, as the title mention. EACON IS OVER!! I cosplay as Red version of kaito from vocaloid that is akaito...
     ...also Agito or was it akito....lol...from air gear.

IT WAS SOOO FUN AND WILD...! lol. I didnt get to buy anything cause kinda high and i am limited on cash so yeah...The whole day just took pictures.

 lol Me and my group... Team 7 (NARUTO?) - DanShi join the cosplay competition. All 4 of us are characters from vocaloid.

 Fan-made i think. Here's the link of it in youtube~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3mTSeTIoo

 And shocking-ly we won 3rd place.

 lol First place was Black Butler cosplayers and second placed is spirited away cosplayers. lol. It was fun... very...

Also...thanks to scarysoul....a cosplayer who cosplay joker in nurse outfit or joker normal. He also photograper. COOL! i know right?

 lol... so yea... I want too so bad improve in my cosplay so i join worldcosplay...

 Here's my page:- http://worldcosplay.net/member/70202/

 I'm still a noob but I SHALL IMPROVE! doesnt everybody? anyway,thats all for now.
 Blog yah later~

 Peace and Smile~
 Peace out yoh~
 Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment