Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bored~

lol..well,I'm always bored so today doesnt make a difference~

anyway, here i am at home...bored as always. lol

Well...tomorrow is Len's b-day and i got some party stuff...lol..now for the cake..lol..ah gonna be hard...also me n some of my friends are going mall on friday...at gonna be a tired day... and since school is about to reopen and the results are on their way! OMG! I AM SO EFFING SCARED!! TwT

anyway, lol...some of my friends...cosplayers friends i mean are making a New Year Event...OH,i hope it's cosplay then i will totally go. lol If it's not cosplay event then forget it~ Lol,I'm not addicted to cosplay its just that i can use those time to improve my cosplay skills if you know what i mean~

also, guess what farah who cosplay as teto in eacon she's gonna waste $300 for buying a celty costume online that consist og a helmet shape with a cat ears and a very tight suit...sexy much..lol...well, she can always buy a random helmet anywhere and just make the helmet herself. dude,dont need to waste that much money... You'll regret it i swear~ I am not...ehem...

anyway...got nothing else to blog about...

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It




lol, i just love it how stupid they tru to make it seems...lol

anyway,that's it for now~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment