Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Still In the X-Mas Spirit?

well... just a few hours and x-mas will be finish...lol and we can now wait for new years!!

lol, a new "year" and school year..lucky i dont need to go school..since,well i finish my school days but now the most scariest thing come...The O'level result...OMG...scaredddddd~

well,yesterday..up until 3 or was it 4 am...Me as Akaito and My sister as Len...we did a X-Mas photo shot...well, not a good one but it come out pretty nice...lol

lol, my 3rd oldest sister have to be the photographer and it was WAY pass her bedtime...lol but it's X-mas so who cares~

So,yea...we made like more than 15 pictures but my sister only post up to below 10 pictures..oh the nerve after being so tired repeating taking photos..lol

well, I'll not post it here...sadly...since well, 10 is still a lot of picture taking so yea...If you know my worldcosplay page then i'll post everything there...lol

So,far me and my sis might make another photo shot since Len's b-day is on thursday...lol...yea...~

anyway...To finish it all up..."for today"

The Blog Random: Posting For The Hack Of It


well,i'm pretty tired since me and my family except for my dad when taking picture at the site blah blah x-mas..ah i dont wanna even type bout it. lol..thats it for now.

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment