Saturday, December 29, 2012

1 more day till new Year

well,hi...?

lol,well haven't been on lately cause it's not always that i am able to use my aunt's laptop~ my sisters love playing it before me too much~

anyway, guess what day is today~ lol...1 more day till New Year and the New Year Event at Times Square~ I can't wait~

I'm gonna cosplay Naruto: Shippuden for that day~ lol..so nervous...i just hope my sis come cause i Hate entering the mall with everyone staring...TwT akward for meh~

anyway, i bought a eyeliner from The Face Shop but I dunno how to use it~ omg..better practice on paper first? lol...anime drawing eyes~

oh~ before i gorgot..i colored my hair passion red...lol..i didnt bleach it so yea..sadly..might be too expensive if i got salon so i just buy it myself and do it myself...lol i love it fyi...my hair bright red when i got under the sun~ how fun...lol...

anyway...~

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It


anyway,for this random post i found in facebook...i dont know if the girl is being stupid...?wait,this is the girl replying right? lol, i also dont know..lets just say it is...lol...well, she is stupid..for some reason. or maybe she's just fooling around..well,watever~ lol

That's all for it...I might not blog for awhile since yea...Not my laptop....also got no wifi so just stealing as it go...lol stealing wifi i mean~

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment