Sunday, December 23, 2012

X-mas is tomorrow!

well, as you know X-mas is TOMORROW!!! YAY!

lol, i cant wait... It's been awhile since we got x-mas well,duh only happen once every year...lol

once again i stole my aunt's laptop without her knowing... well, my whole family with my cousins went shopping...except my dad who went to work and there's me and my sister who is currently sleeping till later..lol

well,right now..i am also blogging and chatting with farah to make a Between x-mas and new year party at gadong? lol, well... yea with wigs on..and alittle tag so they can tell what are we cosplaying as...since we're gonna be cosplay casual not costume..lol awkward but true.. well, not confirm yet but thats my idea. lol

anyway, a "friend" tag me in a picture..and i love the quality...i love awesome..well, not really but looks like i improve so yea...




Love the quality soo MUCH! pro camera's are amazing...lol nah..not really..only those using it can make it awesome...so yea...

I'll just introduce alittle... I;ll use the stairs picture yea?

ok, from the top.. there is vivien who cosplay as White Mage (dunno what anime or game), noa cosplay as i think a type of desert..you know people turn to humans..something like that, there's vanisa the one holding the umbrella who cosplay as kamui from gintama, me who cosplay as agito from air gear and my sister alexia and silah who cosplay as len and rin from vocaloid love is war.

LOVE IT SO!

anyway,thats all for now..oh wait...

.
.
.

Totally forgot.

The Blog Random: Posting For The Heck Of It



well,its almost x-mas...so those who got a x-mas tree...got your present ready? lol.

Enjoy your shopping day...lol

Blog Yah Later~
Alex Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment